Priapus Shot Reverses Erectile Dysfunction
Achieving virility and stamina in the bedroom is something most men strive for, especially those who suffer from erectile dysfunction. In the past and even today, men – and women – have sought out ways to help them perform better in the bedroom by enlisting the help of herbs, oysters, and crushed up rhino horn, for example.
But there is a better way. And it’s not Viagra.
While erectile dysfunction has many causes, the struggle is the same for everyone – not being able to get and/or maintain an erection and the devastating effects this has on a person’s sex life. While there is no argument that taking a pill like Viagra can help, the Priapus Shot is a better alternative. Here’s why.
What is the Priapus Shot?
The Priapus Shot is a six shot series that give men the ability to get and keep an erection. The shots are given directly into the penis where blood flood is then restored, resulting in a 98% success rate. The shot is named after Priapus, the Greek god of fertility. The procedure is quick and over before you know it. In fact, most of the time spent at the doctor’s office will be for making you comfortable for the procedure as well as going over expectations and other relevant topics.
Benefits of the Priapus Shot over Viagra and other erectile dysfunction oral medications
- Having to take a pill daily or just before sex is a mood killer. The Priapus shot discreetly administered in a doctors office, on the other hand, has long lasting effects without having to continuously fill prescriptions.
- There are no side effects to the Priapus shot, whereas, some of the side effects associated with Viagra can include redness in the face, dizziness, nausea and diarrhea, loss of hearing, ringing in the ears, and more.
- The Priapus Shot has measurable results. You can assess your day-to-day erection health and discuss any concerns with your doctor.
- The shot opens blood flow in the penis but not in other areas of the body. Viagra, on the other hand, can create unwanted vascular side effects.
What can be expected from the Priapus Shot?
Men who receive a series of Priapus shots can expect some or all of the following results.
- A bigger erection. In fact, sixty percent of men who have used the Priapus Shot report at least a 1/2 inch increased penis length and girth.
- Only takes up to three weeks to start working. Within three months, you will see full erectile recovery.
- The procedure is affordable. In fact, it’s much less than a family vacation. It’s more like the cost of a quick weekend getaway but the effects last for up to a year.
- Improved love life. Men who have the Priapus Shot can expect to see their sex lives improve dramatically.
- No recovery time. It’s just a little pin prick.
If you are ready to talk about getting the Priapus Shot, book an appointment, or have more questions, give us a call at 480-557-9095 and our friendly staff will get you started on your way to brand new love life.